Republic of China Bond #108051

Currency:USD Category:Coins & Paper Money / Stock & Bond - Certificates Start Price:400.00 USD Estimated At:800.00 - 1,200.00 USD
Republic of China Bond  #108051
SHIPPING & HANDLING: Shipping is subject to a minimum charge of $19.00. Shipping and handling cannot be estimated prior to invoicing as it is based on the size and weight of your purchase. Additional shipping and handling costs, if required, will be re-invoiced for the balance due. Items are not shipped until the invoice is completely paid. Many buyers purchase a number of lots. Every effort will be made to include all lots in a single shipping charge calculated to cover the weight and size.
Bond No. M734 $1000 Secured Sinking Fund Bond of 1937 bearing a step up interest rate beginning at 2% to a maximum of 4%. The total loan issue was $4,900,000 and was issued to fund the redemption of the 1919 USD 6% Treasury Notes which carried a higher 6% interest rate. This loan was secured by a direct charge upon the "entire salt revenues derived and to be derived by the Chinese Government subject only to charges and liens existing on such revenues as of May 14, 1937." Dated at Washington D.C., July 1, 1937. Certificate of Authenticity from PASS-CO D34413 State: China City: Date: 1937