NOT SOLD (BIDDING OVER)
0.00USD+ applicable fees & taxes.
WAS NOT SOLD, auction date was 2007 Sep 26 @ 20:00UTC-5 : EST/CDT
Up for your consideration is a Victorian Styled Porcelain Doll by Beth Mullins for Franklin Heirloom Dolls:
* this spectacular doll is dressed in the most magnificent lacey and billowy dress, with matching lacey stocking and vintage-styled, faux leather shoes - her gorgeous, curly, brunette hair cascades to her shoulders and is accented by her haunting brown eyes - all of which is highlighted by her rosy cheeks and pouty lips
* this doll was designed by Beth Mullins for Franklin Heirloom Dolls, a subsidiary of The Franklin Mint
* she is jointed and sits well, but she does not come w/a stand
* impressed - B. Mullins © 1991 FHD - as seen in pictures
* excellent vintage condition - please note the pictures closely and click on them for a larger view - I have carefully documented this doll's condition in the photos and in the description above - there is little wear on this doll and little dust
* shipping is based on the 3 pound rate w/an additional $2.00 packing fee (to cover the cost of packing materials)
* insurance is required - to protect both you and I from loss due to damage while in transit
* I gladly combine shipping and discount packaging when you purchase more than one item/set from me
I am always happy to entertain reasonable offers - please email yours to me.
Title:Doll by Beth Mullins 4 Franklin Mint/Heirloom
Location:Aliso Viejo, CA