1. Your bidding on items indicates your acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions of Sale by Daniel's Auction House. These terms are subject to amendment before or during the sale. Daniel's Auction House operates as an agent of the seller only, and is not responsible in any way in the event the seller or buyer fails to fulfill their respective agreements. In all instances the auctioneer's interpretation of these conditions is final and binding on all bidders.
2. All bids are per lot as numbered in the catalog unless otherwise announced by the auctioneer. The sales price shall consist of the final bid price plus the buyer's premium, plus any applicable sales tax and shipping costs. A buyer's premium of 22.5% of the final bid price up to will be applied to each lot sold, to be paid by the buyer as part of the purchase price.
3. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid that, in his opinion, is not commensurate with the value of the lot.
4. All goods are sold "as is" and all sales are final with no exchanges or refunds. Daniel's Auction House and its consignors make no representations or warranties as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, the correctness of the catalog or other description of physical condition, quality, size, medium,importance, rarity, provenance or historical relevance of any property, and no statement made at the sale, or in the bill of sale, or invoice, or elsewhere shall be deemed such a warranty or representation or an assumption of liability. The purchaser assumes complete responsibility for items at the fall of the hammer.
5. Successful bidders are to pay for their purchases within 2 days of completion of the sale or upon receipt of an invoice, unless other arrangements have been authorized in writing by the auction house. Payment may be made by Paypal or bank wire transfer.
6. The auctioneer has the sole right to re-offer a lot and/or settle disputed bids. The record of sale kept by the auction house will be taken as final in the event of dispute. Additionally, items may be withdrawn at any time prior to the offering of each lot.
7. If the purchaser breaches any of its obligations under these Conditions of Sale, including its obligation to pay in full the purchase price of all items for which it was the highest successful bidder, Daniel's Auction House may exercise all of its rights and remedies under the law including , without limitation, (a) canceling the sale, and applying any payments made by the purchaser to the damages caused by the purchaser's breach, and/or (b) offering at public auction, without reserve, any lot or item for which the purchaser has failed to pay in full the purchase price, holding the purchaser liable for any deficiency plus all costs of sale and resulting fees.
8.Condition reports are not included in this catalog. It is the responsibility of prospective bidders to examine lots and decide their level of interest. Neither the auctioneer, Daniel's Auction House, nor the consignor, is responsible for the accuracy of any printed or verbal descriptions. Daniel's Auction House strongly encourages clients to attend our previews and auctions so as to best determine condition of lots. Due to the high volume of condition requests, Daniel's Auction House reserves the right to reject requests at its sole discretion. All weights and measurements are approximate.
9. Some of the lots in this sale carry reserves or minimum selling prices. This is a confidential figure set by the consignor and the auction house below which a lot will not be sold. The reserve will not exceed the low estimate, and the auction house will execute the reserve bids by bidding for the consignor. Estimates are subject to change at any time prior to the offering of each lot.
10. Absentee and telephone bids will be executed when possible as a convenience to customers: the auction house will not be held responsible for any errors or failures to accurately execute bids.
11. Auction house will ship items; shipping charges will be included in invoice. Buyer should allow approximately 4 to 5 weeks for shipping.
12. Some property sold at auction can be subject to laws governing export from the United States, such as items that include material from some endangered species. Import restrictions from foreign countries are subject to these same governing laws. Granting of licensing for import or export of goods from local authorities is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Denial or delay of licensing will not constitute delay or cancellation in payment for the total purchase price of these lots.
13. If you are bidding as an agent for another individual or company, and you execute a bid on behalf of someone else under your bidder number, then you are responsible for the settlement of that account. Daniel's Auction House will not be responsible for any technical problems related to internet connection or software. Under no circumstances shall Daniel's Auction House be held responsible or have any claims made against them for failure of anyone’s internet service, technical or software problems during live auction. Daniel's Auction House will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Daniel's Auction House is not responsible for any bids placed "accidentally" or by "mistake" from any source.
14. In no event will the liability of Daniel's Auction House to any purchaser with respect to any item exceed the purchase price actually paid by such purchaser for such item.
15. The seller, at his own disecretion can remove a bid or item without notice.
16. The seller, at his own disecretion can add and or remove items or fees at anytime or whatever reason from invoices, the seller will re-email a new invoice if such event occurs.