Welcome to the auction, this is the 31st anniversary of the event, than you in advance for your participation.
Please call or email questions prior to Sept 11th, if you need for images of certain items let me asap, and we will try to get them. All items are sold AS IS, with no guarantees.
No guns will be sold to Calif. buyers, ALL FIREARMS MUST BE SHIPPED TO AN FFL licensee, C&R licensee is fine.
1. All items are described to the best of my ability, all descriptions are believed to be correct, however, no guarantees are made on any item. Any and all guarantees are between buyer and seller only, auctioneer and auction staff are acting as agents only. All items are sold as is, it is the buyers responsibility to take advantage of the preview to determine correctness, etc.
2. Forms of payment are cash, good check, or credit card, payment must be made before any items are removed, 15% will be added to online buyers.
4. If at any time you have a question, please ask. The sale will be recorded, if any dispute as to prices arises, play back of the tape is available after the sale.
5. Tie bids will be settled by the auctioneer, with the last bidder recognized by the auctioneer considered "in", the other person will need to raise the bid to the next increment to remain in the bidding. The auctioneer reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids, all decisions from the auction block are final. When the auctioneer says sold, title to the merchandise changes to the winning bidder.
6. Announcements or corrections made from the auction block will supersede the catalog.
8. 15% buyers fee for online buyers.
9. No guns will be sold to Calif. buyers, ALL FIREARMS MUST BE SHIPPED TO AN FFL licensee, C&R licensee is fine.
10. No sales tax in Oregon.
By signing up for a buyer number, buyer agree to the terms, and are responsible for pay for purchases within 4 days of purchase.