Buyer’s Terms & Conditions:
Buyers must accept the following Terms & Conditions to participate in Frey’s Live Auctions.
By signing up as a bidder, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms & Conditions and agree to abide to them.
1. Total Sales Price: The total sales price of an item includes the hammer price of the item the buyer’s premium as well as packing, shipping and insurance charges.
A Buyer’s premium amounting to 10% of the winning bid amount will be added to the purchase price of each lot.
2. Shipping & Packing: We ship to locations around the World via DHL or Fedex.
Estimated Shipping/Packing/Insurance cost: to the US: $40 for unframed artwork.
We ship by the most secure methods possible. All items are professionally packed in-house and fully insured. We send all our artwork unframed as Documents.
We offer combined shipping to save shipping cost.
3. Methods of Payments: We accept, BANK TRANSFER or payments with Visa, American Express and Mastercard over MONEYBOOKERS safe payment system. We reserve the right to refuse credit card shipments to foreign addresses if they do not go to the verified billing address.
All international bidders are responsible for taxes (VAT) and duties imposed by their governments upon receipt of the items.
4. Payment Due: Buyer shall communicate with Seller within three (3) days of the completion of the auction. Complete payment is due upon receipt of notification of a successful bid and must be done by the Buyer no later than 7 days after the auction. Title shall pass to the Buyer once payment in full has been made. All shipping charges will be borne by the Buyer.
Any item that has not been paid within 7 days after the receipt of the notification may be put back on the auction block for sale. Any buyer that does not make payment will automatically be blocked from future auctions and will be filed with a collection agency and the credit bureau.
5. Winning Bid: The highest bidder shall be the buyer and if any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auction coordinator shall decide the buyer.
6. Under no circumstances shall Frey’s be held responsible or have any claims made against them for failure of anyone’s internet service, technical or software problems during live auction. Frey’s will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source.
Frey’s is not responsible for any bids placed "accidentally" or by "mistake" from any source.
6. Withdrawal Prior to Sale: Frey’s reserves the right to withdraw any property before the sale and shall have no liability whatsoever for such withdrawal.
7. Inquiries: Please email or call us for specific questions regarding lots at Live Auction. Answers will be provided in a timely fashion until Auction start time.
Frey believes, to the best of its knowledge that the information presented in any listing has come from reliable sources. Frey’s makes no warranties of any kind related to the information presented in any listing. If you are uncertain please contact us with your questions prior to bidding. If you are still uncertain after we reply, please refrain from bidding.
8. Guarantee Terms: All items in the catalog are sold as described and sales are final. If an item or the condition of the item is different than described, the buyer has the right to contact Frey’s within 3 days after the receipt. After these 3 days period all items are considered “as is”, without recourse.